You are entitled to receive information from Loopia Group about the processing of your personal data and what the purpose is when we act as data controller.
The information below is a summary of how Loopia Group fulfils your rights regarding your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
- RIGHT TO DELETION (“THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”)
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION (FROM 2018-05-25)
- DATA PORTABILITY (FROM 2018-05-25)
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
- REQUEST INDEMNITY
Right to information
You have the right to request an excerpt of your personal data where you specify what information you wish to receive.
Right to rectification
If you find that your personal information that Loopia Group processes is incorrect or missing, you are entitled to request that the information is being updated. Once the adjustment is completed, any partners and subcontractors that are also affected by the adjustment will be notified by Loopia Group.
Right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to have your personal information deleted if …
- …the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- …you revoke your consent for data that has no other legal basis.
- …the data processing purpose is direct marketing and you oppose the processing.
- …you oppose legitimate interest as a legal basis and there is no other legal basis that is stronger.
- …the personal data have not been processed according to GDPR.
- …deletion is required to fulfill a legal obligation.
When deletion is completed, Loopia Group will also notify any partners and subcontractors affected by the adjustment.
Right to restriction (from 2018-05-25)
In some cases, you may request that the processing of your personal data should be restricted. The restriction means that the data is labeled in a way that only allows processing for certain limited purposes in the future.
- If you believe that your personal data processed by Loopia Group is incorrect and has requested adjustment or completion, you may request that processing should be restricted while the adjustment is being investigated.
- If the processing of your personal data is illegal, but you oppose the removal of the data, you may instead request a restriction of use.
- When Loopia Group no longer processes the personal data for the purpose of the processing, but you need the data to determine, enforce or defend legal claims.
- When you have objected to processing while waiting for verification regarding if Loopia Group’s legal reasons are stronger than your justified reasons.
When the restriction expires, you should be informed accordingly.
Data portability (from 2018-05-25)
In some cases you may have the right to obtain and use your personal data elsewhere.
This applies when you …
- …shared the data yourself with Loopia Group.
- …submitted your consent for the data processing.
This does not apply when we process your data …
- …because of legitimate interest.
- …due to legal obligation.
Loopia Group is obligated to facilitate the transfer of your data.
Right to object
You have the right to object to Loopia Group’s processing of your personal data if the processing is performed based on the legitimate interest of Loopia Group.
If Loopia Group opposes your objection, we need to be able to show reasons for processing that are stronger than your interests.
When it comes to processing regarding marketing, you are always entitled to object to the processing at any time.
Automated decision making
You are entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on any form of automated decision making, including profiling, if the decision may have legal consequences for you or affects you with similar significance.
If you believe that Loopia Group processes data about you in violation with GDPR, you should notify Loopia Group as soon as possible. You can also file a complaint with the Your national data protection agency.
If you suffered damage due to your personal data being processed in violation of GDPR, you may be entitled to indemnity. You can then file a claim for indemnity to Loopia Group or prosecute in court.