Marketing Automation Analyst | Loopia
June 2, 2020
Are you passionate about customer needs and how to optimize the continuously find new ways to approach the customer needs? Are you equally passionate about analyzing facts and figures and turning data insights into great customer communication? Then join us as our Marketing Automation Analyst! We’re now looking for a driven Marketing Automation Analyst to join our Swedish marketing team and help us shape the exciting journey we have in front of us.
Loopia has set an ambitious plan to increase the relevance in our communication and deliver personalized communication based on need and timing. As Marketing Automation Analyst, you will have a key role in reaching the defined goals and change the way we work with marketing and sales As Marketing Automation Analyst, you will be part of the Swedish marketing team and work closely with our teams for tech, product and support, both locally and on group level and improve our customer communication throughout the funnel.
For the Marketing Automation Analyst role, we expect you to have a strong experience of:
- Implementing ways-of-working for marketing automation, preferably for subscription models
- Be a wizz of the setup of marketing automation platforms and how to drive performance
- Have the combination of tech and analysis, and be able to construct and implement use cases in a marketing automation tool
- Have passion and knowledge of constantly measure and improve
- Creative thinking and passion for problem solving and a high level of curiosity on customer needs.
We believe you as a person has:
- 2-4 years working experience working with implementing and running a marketing automation tool
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree within statistics, mathematics, media technology or data science
- Strong experience in building and implementing customer or marketing segmentation models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail in combination with a strong creative and communication skills
- Structured, well organized with a high level of time management
- Adaptive and with a passion for trying new things
- A team player attitude, balanced with an ability to work independently
- Strong drive and is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
Loopia is part of Loopia Group – a website and web-solutions provider offering hosting services, domain registrations and other web services to consumers, and small and medium size businesses. We serve over 550,000 customers in our core markets Sweden, Czech Republic and Slovakia and adjacent countries through our four brands Loopia, Active24, WebSupport and Planeetta. In 2018, the Nordic PE-firm Axcel acquired Loopia Group, and with their support we’re now accelerating our value creation agenda, focusing on maximizing organic growth, M&A and driving operational excellence.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? Apply today by sending your resume and a brief note about yourself to our recruiting department.
Send your application to: email@example.com