Marketing Analyst | Loopia Sweden
June 2, 2020
Are you our hero of analytics and data? We’re looking for someone that will build our marketing data strategy and find opportunities to monetize data.
We’re now looking for a driven Marketing Analyst to join the Swedish marketing team to help us leverage the business potential from our data. Loopia is Sweden’s largest web-solutions company for web hosting and domains, founded in year 2000. Every year we help almost 300 000 customers succeed online delivering stable and secure services with a high level of ease of use. In our continuous work to help entrepreneurs and makers succeed online we find it crucial to build a data-driven marketing department, that with the help of our data, can deliver new market opportunities and potential customers as well as constant improvement for our existing customers.
As Marketing Analyst, you will be part of the Swedish marketing team and work closely with our teams for tech, product and support, both locally and on group level.
You’ll have a key role in defining the Loopia’s data and insight capabilities. Your key responsibilities will be to define, implement and continuously improve the marketing data strategy and infrastructure, find opportunities to monetize data and constantly discover new, creative opportunities based on data analysis.
As the Marketing analyst, we expect you to have strong experience of:
- Establish a proactive analytics agenda to to drive improved business results
- Turn business and marketing strategies into actions based on data
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify marketing and sales opportunities based on data insights
- Define a marketing data strategy that enables Loopia to easily follow the customer acquisition funnel as well as constantly identify new opportunities and improvements and leverage analytics around attribution, cross-sell behavior, profitability of interactions, next best offer, upsell and cross-sell analytics, and retention analytics across the consumer funnel.
- Create customer data strategies for marketing Lead strategic analytical model development to gain greater insight into customer behavior, and value potential
- Integrate external consumer, market and competitive data into analyses.
Bring knowledge of external data sources and relevant benchmarks.
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely for the rest of the organization, both orally and in written format.
- Continually look at the environment to challenge current assumptions around new sources of data, research, potential analytics partners, tools, talent, etc.
- Be an internal thought leader and help other teams to improve in becoming more data-driven
We believe you as a person has:
- 3-5 years working experience working as Marketing or CRM-analyst
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree within statistics, mathematics, media technology or data science
- A combination of business and marketing understanding
- Strong experience in building and implementing customer or marketing segmentation models
- Is mastering the Martech toolbox for marketing analytics and is constantly gather insights and competence in this area. E.g.
- Google Marketing Platform and how to stay updated with the constant changes of the Google algorithm
- Keyword research to understand how people search for products and services.
- How to run A/B and multivariate tests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- A team player attitude, balanced with an ability to work independently
- Strong drive and is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
Loopia is part of Loopia Group – a website and web-solutions provider offering hosting services, domain registrations and other web services to consumers, and small and medium size businesses. We serve over 550,000 customers in our core markets Sweden, Czech Republic and Slovakia and adjacent countries through our four brands Loopia, Active24, WebSupport and Planeetta. In 2018, the Nordic PE-firm Axcel acquired Loopia Group, and with their support we’re now accelerating our value creation agenda, focusing on maximizing organic growth, M&A and driving operational excellence.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? Apply today by sending your resume and a brief note about yourself to our recruiting department.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org