Group Business Controller | Loopia Group
March 10, 2021
We are looking to recruit an experienced Group Business Controller. The role is a key position in the financial organization and the main purpose is to be responsible for the overall analysis and financial planning of the business and run improvement projects regarding performance management and business analysis. The role reports to the Group CFO.
As Loopia Group is a newly formed group through several acquisitions and is in an exciting growth and change phase, we are looking for a person who likes challenges and who through analysis, planning and goal oriented KPIs wants to be part of driving the company to achieve financial targets and the ambitious strategy. As a key person in a relatively small and dedicated team in an entrepreneurial company, you are flexible and like to work in many different areas.
This is an opportunity to set the agenda and drive improvements in how we optimize financial performance of the Loopia group. In this role, you will be exposed to all areas of the business, with significant possibilities to impact.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you need to be business oriented with strong analytical skills. You like the challenge of working in an entrepreneurial company and have a strong focus of driving improvements and change as an informal leader. You are a team player, with good written and oral communication skills.
- Lead the financial analysis of the group.
- Performance management and define key KPIs to to ensure that Loopia Group’s long-term financial goals are achieved.
- Work closely with regions and business areas to support with analysis and planning
- Analyze the Group’s financial and operational results and collaborate with the business to take action.
- Responsible for the group’s budget and forecasting processes.
- Management reporting to group management and board of directors.
- Perform high-quality revenue and cost analyzes based on the business drivers.
- Financial modeling of strategy
- Perform ad-hoc analyzes / reports / projects
- 8 – 10 years of business controlling experience, preferably on group level in a service business
- Experience from establishing or improving processes related to forecasting, budgeting, and performance management or similar
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Experience from Excel and Powerpoint, and preferably experience from consolidation systems (in particular Ocra), ERP systems and BI tools.
Feel free to apply as soon as possible. This position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. If you have any questions, contact Recruitment Consultant Italo Paras at Italo.email@example.com.
About Loopia Group
Loopia Group offers innovative web solutions such as domain names, web hosting and websites to consumers and small and medium size businesses. We serve more than 600,000 customers in our core markets Sweden, Finland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Serbia and more countries. The group has several brands and has sales of approximately SEK 600 million, approximately 280 employees and is owned by the Nordic venture capital fund Axcel. The company is growing rapidly, is in an exciting development phase and is being built up by a committed team of colleagues. Read more at loopia.group