Group Accounting Manager | Loopia Group
March 12, 2021
We are looking to recruit an experienced Group Accounting Manager to our head office in central Stockholm. The role is a key position in the finance organization with the main responsibility for group reporting and consolidation. You will be leading the development of competencies and processes within the areas of accounting and reporting, internally as well as externally. The role reports to the Group CFO.
Loopia Group is in an exciting phase of growth and change with a clear strategy to develop as one of the largest web hosting players in Europe. The group is newly formed through a number of acquisitions and you will be a key person in the development of a first-class finance function together with a small and dedicated team. The company is fast-moving and data-driven with a need for high quality in financial reporting and we are therefore looking for you who thrive on change and at the same time are driven by creating structure and strong routines. You are challenged and driven by working in a broad role with clear responsibilities.
- Overall responsibility for group consolidation, monthly closing and the group’s external and internal reporting
- Annual report for the Group in close collaboration with the CFO
- Handle complex accounting issues in accordance with IFRS, for example in connection with acquisitions
- Ensure accurate, reliable and timely reporting for external compliance at excellence
- Act as system owner for the Unit4/FPM (previously OCRA) consolidation system
- Support local accounting managers within the Group in finance and reporting-related matters
- Continuously develop processes and routines regarding accounting and reporting
- Monthly reporting to management and board of directors
- Establish and develop a group-wide governance and internal control structure
- Contacts with auditors, banks, external service providers
Who are you?
- Extensive experience in group consolidation and reporting in accordance with IFRS,
- You have advantageously worked for a few years in auditing and have since worked in an international environment with practical group accounting and reporting in a dynamic company.
- Experience of building strong processes and internal controls
- Knowledge in taxes and transfer pricing
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management/Administration
To be successful in this role, you thrive on building structure in a changing environment. You are a team player with good written and oral communication skills, who can act as a leader in an educational and unpretentious way. Experience from Unit4 FPM (formerly Ocra) is an advantage and you have full professional proficiency in English, verbal and in writing.
In this process, Loopia Group AB has chosen Future Value as recruiting partner. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. For questions or concerns regarding the position, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Italo Paras, 072-211 80 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Loopia Group
Loopia Group offers innovative web solutions such as domain names, web hosting and websites to consumers and small and medium size businesses. We serve more than 600,000 customers in our core markets Sweden, Finland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Serbia and more countries. The group has several brands and has sales of approximately SEK 600 million, approximately 280 employees and is owned by the Nordic venture capital fund Axcel. The company is growing rapidly, is in an exciting development phase and is being built up by a committed team of colleagues. Read more at loopia.group