January 24, 2020
Are you driven, solution-oriented and self-going? Are you excited about working in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment? Then join us as our new Business Developer!
Loopia Group is a website and web-solutions provider offering hosting services, domain registrations and other web services to consumers and small and medium size businesses. We serve over 500,000 customers in our core markets Sweden, Czech Republic and Slovakia and adjacent countries through our three brands Loopia, Active24 and WebSupport. In 2018, the Nordic PE-firm Axcel acquired Loopia Group, and with their support we’re now accelerating our value creation agenda, focusing on maximizing organic growth, M&A and driving operational excellence. We’re now looking for a driven Business Developer to join our team to help us shape the exciting journey we have in front of us.
The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the position
As a Business Developer, you’ll report directly to the Group CEO and work closely with the Group Management Team. Day to day, you will collaborate with our other Business Developer, the PMO/integration team and the Executive Teams in our respective markets. You’ll have a key role in shaping the customer experience, the group’s strategic direction and value creation agenda. You will be part of the core team delivering insights to support our most important business decisions. You’ll also run your own projects, and the ambition is that you after ~1 year will transition to an Operational Management role within the Group based on your interest and preference for in which area you want to grow as a leader.
- Help define the Group’s ongoing business strategy and value creation initiatives across functions and markets
- Operationalize and scale value creation initiatives to meet ambitions targets and KPIs
- Indirectly lead cross-functional / cross-market resources through effective process, communications and teamwork when collaborating on group wide initiatives
- Contribute to M&A, including pipeline review, commercial diligence analysis, collaborating with deal partners and managing overall deal process
- Conduct analysis and develop presentation material to support critical business decisions, e.g., in M&A situations and for board meetings
- Lead other ad hoc projects as required
- 2-4 years working experience as a business developer in a product/tech company or as a management consultant
- A degree in business/economics/engineering
- Ability to work fluently in English. Fluency in Swedish, Finish, Slovak, Czech, Serbian and Hungarian is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A team player attitude, balanced with an ability to work independently
- Strong drive and is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? Apply today by sending your resume and a brief note about yourself to our recruiting department.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org